Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sigh of Relief

The results of my blood work came in last night. I was a bit concerned because the results were simply supposed to be posted to my doctor's online database for me to check later but my doctor also called my cell phone as well. My heart about went through my chest when I saw the number on my phone.
Not only was my progesterone normal this cycle but they are certain I also ovulated within the last two weeks. This is simply the best news I've gotten in weeks. A feeling of relief flooded and calmed my entire body and I realized how truly worried I actually had been.
On the negative side, I've realized in the past 48 hours how much I truly do not trust my body to do what it is supposed to do. Maybe I'm paranoid. Maybe I'm just hurt. I hear what the doctor is telling me but I am at the same time questioning the results. Are the results representative of each cycle? Was it just representative of when you took the test and it may have changed? If my progesterone was fine during the last cycle, then why was I spotting and randomly lose my baby? Maybe it was actually messed up and now it is better for an unknown reason?
Yep. Probably paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment