Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back to the Two Week Wait

So here we are again! Since my blood test came back with good results, we are officially back to assuming there is a possibility for a healthy pregnancy at the end of this two week wait.

This two week wait has been a bit more interesting since I actually have a pregnancy to compare it with. That being said, unlike the experiences before, I'm reading into every piece of scientific data and measurement with a bit more of a pessimistic attitude. I've decided I have a love-hate relationship with charting. I can stare at those damn chart points for hours and google every possibility for days and it won't change the fact that the temperature reading isn't what I want it to be. I actually took my temperature eight times this morning. Eight! The science nerd in me is thriving but that unfortunately means my love life looks a bit like a science experiment and the evidence is spread all over my bathroom sink.

So we're back in the ball game. Today is 8DPO and i'm trying not to notice any symptoms of pregnancy (who am I kidding..) and still keep a positive attitude. The plan now is to start testing on Saturday at 11DPO (I got my last BFP at 10DPO) because Lord knows I can't possibly wait longer than that.

Stick, Baby. Stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment